This expert discussion event aimed to provide practical and policy solutions to better manage transboundary climate-related security risks in the Sahel, and to deepen understanding of resilience-building against such risks by governing and civil society actors at multiple levels – local, national, and regional.
This webinar was jointly organised by ECDPM, together with GIZ, MercyCorps and the SPARC Programme (ODI).
- Dr. Hanne Knaepen, Head of Climate and Green Transition Workstream
- Dr. Emmanuel Seck, Programme Coordinator at Enda Energie
- Boubacar Abdou Boko, Energy, Water, Infrastructure Expert, GIZ
- Wise Nzikie Ngasa, Justice and Resilience Program Director, Mercy Corps Mali
- Maëlle Salzinger, Research Assistant, Peace, security & resilience and Inclusive governance programmes, ECDPM